A Cynical Look on Idiots Part 1

I've had enough of getting these Nigerian e-mail scams-- let's play a game.

I'm going to play the part of someone who actually falls for this, and see how far these guys will actually try to go in order to get a wire from me.

This is the beginning of a new series, and it's going to be hilarious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR FRIEND,

I am Mr. musa akim,

the Auditor of foreign remittance department BANK OF AFRICA,

I discovered an abandoned sum of (USD$25. million dollars) that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in kenya, with his family during their vacation journey.an American and resident BURKINA FASO.site to know more.http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/ if you are interested kindly contact me on my private email adress , musa_akim66@live.fr

I'm waiting to hear from you soon,
Thanks and God bless.
MR musa akim

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My response:

Hello Mr. Musa Akim,

I heard about this plane crash and am very concerned. I also herd u liek mudkipz. That is a lot of money to go to waste. Please let me know additional details.

I thank you for your time,
and may the glory of God propel you to the highest orifice.


-Sam
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post an update soon. This should be interesting.
Note:
The links appear to be broken after coming out of the e-mail.
I wouldn't bother clicking them.

No comments: